Proudly Serving The Village Of Navan Since 1898.
General Grocer – Beer Store – LCBO – Feed Store
In many ways, J.T. Bradley’s is very much the same as it was over 100 years ago. Locals still gather in the morning to share a coffee and a story and it’s still not unusual to see a horse hitched out front. As a social hub of the community, the store has the old time country feel while at the same time offering the modern convenience that we have all come to expect as we deal with our busy lives.
In May of 2015, an opportunity to become a distributor of Purina feed came about and J.T. Bradleys decided to expand our Store to include this very important category. Being a distributor of Horse, Cattle, Poultry, Swine, Goat, Rabbit, and Pet Feed is a wonderful extension of the J.T. Bradley’s offering to the Community. Selling Feed truly brings us back to our roots as we used to sell Feed in the mid 1900s and We are thrilled to be partnered with the Purina Brand.
J.T. Bradleys would like to thank Navan and the surrounding Community for their support and continued patience during the Covid19 Pandemic. The safety of our customers and staff is our utmost concern and we have taken the following measures to help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
- We have restricted our Hours to 9 am to 6 pm, this allows for staff to rest and limits socializing.
- We are restricting the number of customers which allows for plenty of room to shop, we are not a big store and have only 3 aisles.
- We encourage social distancing with proper signage in store and lines on the floors.
- We have installed Plexiglass at both checkout counters
- On a daily basis we sanitize and clean the store thoroughly
- Until further notice we will not be accepting empties; The Beer Store at Tenth Line and Brian Coburn is one of three in Ottawa now accepting empties. This again is to protect the safety of staff.
Thanks again everyone and please stay safe